Operations Manager Roemenia (Iaşi)
Looking for a new challenge abroad?
A Belgian Company with affiliates in Roemenia (Iaşi) is looking for an Operations Manager.
You will have a minimum 4 year assignement in Iaşi :
- You are responsible for the daily operations of the plant including management of efficiency, maintenance, engineering and quality. Your goal is to comply with the highest quality level and HSSE standards in line with the aerospace industry.
- You give direction to your operational team covering maintenance, process engineering and production.
- You are a driver for operational efficiency improvements together with your team.
- You create a positive climate on the shop floor where innovation is recognized and thrives. You motivate the entire team to continuously improve the production results
- As a people manager you promote the personal development of your employees and enhance their motivation and passion for the organization.
- With the support of others, you develop and follow up the future plans for production (investments, staffing and other resources, performance targets, etc.) to achieve the agreed strategic objectives.
- You report directly to the General Manager of the Iaşi site.
Our ideal Operations Manager ...
- holds a master’s degree, by preference in mechanical engineering
- has several years of experience in a similar position
- masters English & Dutch (mandatory minimum)
- has Operations Management experience in a Manufacturing environment
- has hands-on Lean & Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience
- has a fantastic drive and passion which you can spark onto peers and colleagues
- has strong communication skills in order to coach, to convince, to negotiate and to handle matters throughout all levels of the organization
- has a good understanding of high quality manufacturing and continuous improvement practices (lean, kaizen, six sigma, smed, 5S).
We offer ...
- a challenging experience in a high precision manufacturing company in the aerospace industry. Maintaining leadership in the market is a strategic goal.
- The aim is to start in an ex-pat role in Iaşi and put your signature on the Operations for a period of 4 years. The intention is that after this accomplishment other carreer opportunities will be a next step.
- Ex-pat conditions according to our company policy (housing, and practical arrangement/services etc. due to this relocation)
- market conform salaries & fringe benefits for the ex-pat position
M: (0) 475 658 030